LoRa ROUTER is a wireless data transmission gateway based on standard LoRaWAN protocol and it
applicable to the terminal and NS which meets standard LoRaWan protocol.
– Connection with IoT-SERVER via Internet.
– Wireless transmitting to IRRIGATION IoT RADIO CONTROLLERS and WATER PUMP IoT RADIO
CONTROLLER commands to turn on/off valves and pump. In the interface of the IoT-SERVER it is possible to program the irrigation schedule or to control irrigation manually.
– wireless receiving from RADIO CONTROLLERS the following information:
temperature ans electrical conductivity of the water;
soil humidity and temperature;
water flow level and consumption;
leaf WDS rate.
– Warning personnel about the output of growing parameters beyond the limits of acceptable values.
– The serial numbers of the RADIO-CONTROLLERS connected to RADIO ROUTER is registered in the SETTINGS menu.
Communication between the RADIO CONTROLLERS and the LoRa ROUTER is via radio.